At Home Care
If you are looking to continue your care at home, here are some resources and suggestions to aid you.
ALWAYS talk to your physician prior to starting any new self care routine to ensure that it is safe for you and your particular situation. Please note that none of the recommendations made here are meant to be taken as medical advice nor substitue actual directives from a licensed medical professional.
1. Athlean-X is a great resource for strengthening and stretching in a way that is safe and effective. View the YouTube channel here: Athlean X YouTube Channel
2. Yoga and regular stretching can really help reinforce the mind/body connection. Yoga With Adriene is a fantastic channel for anyone who is interested in incorporating yoga into their everyday life. View channel here: Yoga With Adriene
3. The Thumbby Massage Cone is an excellent option to turn to if you are needing spot specific pressure ex. b/t the shoulder blades or base of the skull. The Thumbby Massage Cone is available to purchase in office for $30. Each Thumbby Massage Cone purchase comes with a complimentary Velocity lacrosse ball (while supplies last).
4. Yoga balls and yoga wheels are great ways to really stretch your spine. These can be purchased many places such as TJ Maxx and Khols as well as online. Purchase on line here: Yoga Wheel Yoga Ball Note: Yoga Wheels and Yoga Balls come in many sizes, shapes and designs. I do recommend researching which one will best fit your needs.
5. Tennis balls, Lacrosse balls and requet balls are great for working out tight areas such as low back, back of the upper legs and calves.
In todays world there are alot of options when it comes to at home self care.
*The above links are recommendations only and I do not receive any compensation if you choose to purchase them. I am recommending them because I have had good personal experience with them.